FENCING PROGRAM FEES
LEARN TO FENCE - $50 / person
BEG. FENCING COURSE - $150 / person
GROUP TRAINING (Ongoing Classes)
1 Hour / week = $80 / month
2 Hours / week = $140 / month
OPEN FENCING: $50 / month
BLSA Fencing Membership Details
- All memberships must be set up with direct debit (DD) auto-payment by debit/credit card OR bank account.
- Membership cancellation requires a written 30-day notice prior to final installment PLUS a withdrawal fee equal to one month’s membership.
- When signing up with BLSA, there is a one-time per year joining fee of $30 for individuals; $50 for a family. BLSA will not collect this fee again as long as the BLSA membership remains in good standing and is not cancelled at any time for any reason. If you cancel your membership and then decide to rejoin BLSA, you will be required to pay the administrative joining fee again at that time.
Fencing Membership Benefits
- One FREE Open Sparring session included with Group Training Membership.
- Use of basic Fencing Equipment included
- Complimentary age-appropriate group conditioning and fitness classes offered weekly (must join classes through BLSA account).
- Complimentary use of our BLSA weights and fitness equipment (new BLSA members must complete mandatory training overview by a BLSA staff member on to how to correctly use our fitness equipment to ensure safety)
- 10% Discount on in-stock purchases from our BLSA Pro-Shop
- 10% Discount on BLSA Sports Clinics and Camps